|Swallow Savannah Cemetery|
|Location: 1 mile west of the intersection of US 301 & Bluff Rd|
|Description: The Swallow Savannah Methodist Church had its beginnings here in a log house in 1815. When the town of Allendale was founded, around 1875, the church moved to town. The church members hated to leave the old spot and thus began using it as a burying ground. The cemetery is still in use today.