|Location: 325 Academy St|
|Description: Completed in 1848, the building was originally home to the Barnwell Presbyterian Church. The building was used as a courthouse after Federal troops set fire to the county courthouse in 1865. A lightning storm damaged the steeple in 1891 and it was never rebuilt, hence the present appearance of the building. The building is currently home to the Circle Theater. The theater presents several performances during the year.